Use Instagram on Computer through the Site
It is Instagram one of the most social networking applications popular in regards to sharing photos and videos online, where the use of these social more than a billion users around the world platform, and is a Instagram application is based largely on the use of mobile phone in the process of posting photos and videos, However, Instagram can be used on a computer using one of the web browsers available on the device through the Instagram website on the Internet, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here , and then log in to the user’s Instagram account or register for an account new. Also read: What is Social Media?
It is worth noting that when using Instagram through the website, the user will be somewhat restricted in using the features provided by Instagram. Where he is unable to upload or modify pictures through the site, although he can browse the pictures and view the personal accounts of other users and comment on various publications, or even like them, as well as the ability to follow or cancel following other users. Instagram users through the website can send and receive direct messages to other Instagram users.
Use Instagram on Computer through Programs
Instagram can be run on a computer using one of the Android system emulators, which is the BlueStacks program that is downloaded to computers with Android and IOS systems, so that Instagram can be used in a similar and similar way to using it on a mobile phone, and the following steps explain how to download this program And using it to run Instagram on the user’s computer: Also read: How to Make an Official Page on Facebook
- Step:1 Go through one of the web browsers available on your computer to the website of the BlueStacks program on the Internet, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here .
- Step:2 Click on the (DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS) button on the website.
- Step:3 Install BlueStacks from your computer, by double-clicking on the installed installation file, then following the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Step:4 Log in to the BlueStacks program using the user’s Google account .
- Step:5 Clicking on the My Apps menu displayed on the program screen.
- Step:6 Open the Google Play Store via BlueStacks.
- Step:7 Type the search command instagram into the search bar that appears on the program screen, then press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Step:8 Clicking on the Install option next to Instagram, then clicking Accept if requested.
- Step:9 Clicking the (OPEN) button that appears on the program screen when the instagram program has completed loading to be opened via the device.
- Step:10 Enter the email address or phone number, then enter the password, and click on the “Sign In” button to enter the user’s Instagram account.
- Step:11 Start using Instagram in a similar way to using it on mobile devices, where you can add photos, publish and share them with others through the program.
Use Instagram on computer through Google Chrome
Instagram can be run on the user’s computer by modifying the properties of the Instagram page when it is opened through the Google Chrome browser. This enables the user to post photos via Instagram through Google Chrome, and this can be done by following the following steps:
- Step:1 Open the Google Chrome browser on the user’s computer, then go through it to the Instagram website on the Internet, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here .
- Step:2 Log in to the user’s Instagram account.
- Step:3 Right-click any blank spot on the screen.
- Step:4 Selecting the (Inspect) option from among the options shown on the screen. This step can be skipped by clicking on the CTRL + Shift + I keys on the device’s keyboard.
- Step:5 Clicking on the Toggle Device Toolbar icon, which appears in the form of a tablet and next to a mobile phone, and clicking on this icon causes a different display to appear on the side of the screen.
- Step:6 Click on the drop-down arrow icon next to the word Responsive that appears in the new site view, which appears on one side of the screen.
- Step:7 Choose a mobile device from the dropdown options.
- Step:8 Clicking on the menu icon for zooming in and out of the display screen, then choosing an appropriate option for the window (Fit to Window), as this will display the Instagram site similar to how it is displayed through the mobile application, and pictures can be added and published by clicking on the add icon (+ Then specify the location of the photo or video to be published, and if the Add Pictures icon is not visible, it can be shown by refreshing the page by clicking on the refresh key (F5).
Also read: How can I Change the email on Facebook
Use Instagram on Computer from the Microsoft Store
Instagram can be used on computers running Windows 10 only by downloading the Instagram Modern application from the Microsoft application store, where the application is installed via the device, and then the user reviews his posts, and he can also click on the camera button at the top of the application screen to add new pictures via Instagram, after allowing the device’s camera and microphone to access the application, and it is worth noting that in the event that the computer does not have an internal camera built into it, the user is unable to use this application to download and post photos through Instagram.