Facebook is a one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, It used by billions of users to stay connected with each other across the world. You can use it on PC, Laptop, Android and iOS devices with the help of internet connection.
How to Change the email on Facebook Through Browser in PC or Laptop
Mail can be changed via Facebook by following:
- Step 1: Click on the small down arrow (menu icon).
- Step 2: Click on the “Settings & Privacy” option, then press the “Settings” option in the modern Facebook version, or press the “Settings” option directly in the old Facebook version.
- Step 3: Click on the General tab, then click on the Contact option.
- Step 4: Click on the “Add another email or mobile number” option, then enter the new email address and click the “Add” button.
- Step 5: Enter the password and click on the Submit button, then click on the Close button.
- Step 6: Go to the email and open the message sent from Facebook, then click on the Confirm adding this email to Facebook link.
How to Change the email on Facebook through Facebook App (Android, iOS)
Mail can be changed through the Facebook application for phones running the iOS or Android operating systems by following the following:
- Step 1: Open the Facebook app and log into the user account.
- Step 2: Press the menu icon (☰), then press the (Settings & Privacy) option, then press the (Settings) option.
- Step 3: Click on the “Personal Information” option, then click on the “Email Address” option.
- Step 4: Click on the Add Email Address option, then follow the following:
- Step 5: Enter the new e-mail, then click on the “Add Email” option on Android phones. Enter the new e-mail, enter the password, then click on the “Add Email” option on (iOS) phones.
- Step 6: Click on the Confirm Email Address link, then enter the activation code sent to the mail, or go to the e-mail, then click on the Confirm option in the message sent from Facebook.
Reasons to change email in Facebook
The email associated with the Facebook account is the method used to create the account, log in to it, or receive security alerts and notifications, etc. and users may need to change it if it is hacked, or they want to move to another email service provider, or it is just an update of their personal information on Facebook to keep the account secure.
- How to Change The Password on Facebook
- How Do I Delete My Facebook Account Permanently
- How to Get More Facebook Likes
- How to Send a Private Message in Twitter
- Reasons to Use Facebook for Business