Log in to Skype via browser (Google Chrome)
The user’s Skype account can be accessed via the Skype website on the Internet, as the version of Skype via the browser is a full version that contains all the features provided by the program, and it is also a way to use Skype without the need to install a program or the Skype application on computers and mobile phones, And logging into the Skype account is done via the browser by following the following steps:
- Step 1: Open one of the internet browsers available on the computer, whether it is running Windows 10 or higher, or Mac 10.12 or above.
- Step 2: Go to the Skype website on the Internet, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here .
- Use your own username and password to log into the user’s Skype account.
Log in to Skype via mobile phone
Below are the steps to log into the Skype application on iPhones and phones running the Android operating system :
- Step 1: Open the Skype application on the user’s mobile phone.
- Step 2: Clicking Let’s go for Android users. Enter your Skype name, email address, or phone number (Skype name, email or phone). Step 3: Clicking the “Next” button on Android phones, and clicking “Sign In” for iPhones.
- Step 4: Enter the Password for securing the Skype account to be accessed.
- Step 5: Clicking the “Sign In” button on Android devices, and clicking the arrow icon on the iPhone screen to enter the user’s Skype account.
Log in to Skype via a computer (PC)
The following are the steps to log in to the user’s Skype account by using the Skype program installed on the computer:
- Step 1: Open the Skype program on the computer.
- Step 2: Clicking on the Skype Name option.
- Step 3: Enter the username (Skype name) for the Skype account, and enter the password for the account.
- Step 4: Click on the “Sign in” option.
The ability to log into Skype using a Facebook account
Previously, it was possible for a Skype user to log in to his account by using the login details to his Facebook account, but this matter became impossible starting from the beginning of 2018, as the permission to access the Skype account was limited exclusively to the Microsoft account that enables the user to log in To all Microsoft-related services and through one account for all of these services, including: Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, and other services.