Delete a Clip or Video from YouTube through Browser using a computer, Laptop or Mac
You can delete video files from YouTube by following the following steps:
- Go to the YouTube website on the web page.
- Clicking on the (sign in) YouTube sign in icon on the upper right-hand corner, and this step can be dispensed with if the user has previously logged in to his account.
- Click on the YouTube menu button on the upper left side of the screen.
- Choose My channel from the list that appears.
- Choose the YouTube Video Manger, which is located on the center left of the screen near the top.
- Choose the video, or group of videos, that the user wants to delete from the following page, by checking the box next to each of them.
- Click the down arrow in the actions menu, found at the top of the Videos section.
- Choose “Delete” from the drop-down menu that appears.
Note : You can delete individual videos by clicking the down arrow in the edit menu, then choosing Delete.
Delete a Clip or Video from YouTube App in Android Phone or iOS
The process of removing a clip from YouTube using the phone requires the following steps:
- Open YouTube
- Clicking on the YouTube application icon that resembles the YouTube logo, and in general if the user logged into YouTube earlier, he will log into the account directly, but if he does not log in, he must click on the SIGN IN icon, and enter the email address ( email address), and the password, then click on the sign in icon again.
- Click on the “Library” icon that appears as a folder in the lower right corner of the screen, and thus a new menu will appear.
- Click on the user’s Your Videos icon, located at the top of the list.
- Find the video to be deleted, and the user may need to scroll down; In order to find the video to be deleted, the videos are arranged in YouTube in chronological order.
- Click on the (⋮) icon on the far right side of the screen next to the video to be deleted; With the aim of showing a list of the deletion process.
- Click on the “Delete” icon in the middle of the menu.
- Click on the OK icon once prompted, and so the video clip will be deleted from the user’s YouTube channel.
Replace a YouTube Video
Impossible to replace a YouTube video ; Because any new video uploaded to YouTube gets a new URL, but some changes can be made to the videos on YouTube, and among these changes are the following:
- Video enhancement : Some editing changes can be made to the video through the YouTube Video Enhancements feature, such as: cutting parts of the video, automatic fixing of lighting and color, darkening parts of the video, applying a filter to it, and others.
- Add cards to the video : Cards can be used to change elements within the video, direct viewers to a specific URL, which is on the list of eligible sites, and display custom images, addresses, locations, and calls, depending on the type of card.
- Change the title and description of the video : You can make an organization, change the user’s video title, change the category, its description, in addition to privacy settings.
- 9 Proven Ways to Become a Successful Content Creator on YouTube
- 8 Awesome Ways To Improve Your YouTube Subscribers To Your Channel
- How can I Change the email on Facebook
- How to Change The Password on Facebook
- How to Send a Private Message in Twitter
- How to Sign in to Skype Via Browser, Mobile Phone and iOS
- How to See Who Blocked You on Instagram?