Run Messenger on PC through a App (application)
Users can run Messenger (Messenger) on computers running the Windows operating system 10 (Windows), by downloading a desktop application, and be done by following the following steps:
- Open the Windows Store page by clicking on the following link: Click here, to download the Messenger application on the desktop.
- Click on the Get button.
- Click on the Open Microsoft Store option.
- Click the Get button in the Microsoft Store.
- Click the Launch button when the download process is finished.
- Log in with the user’s Facebook account, then the user will be able to send and receive messages, search within conversations, and more.
Run Messenger through the browser
The Messenger site on the browser allows running Messenger on the computer, which can be accessed from any Internet browser installed on the desktop, and the process is done by following the following steps:
- Open the Messenger website on the website from any browser installed on the user’s computer, or by clicking on the following link: Click here .
- Log in with the user’s Facebook account .
- Using Messenger on the website is the same as using the Messenger mobile app, where you can start new conversations, reply to old conversations, search within messages and more.
Run a Messenger account without a Facebook account
The user cannot create a Facebook Messenger account without owning a Facebook account, and this feature existed before Facebook canceled it at the end of 2019, so the user must first create a Facebook account, then the Messenger account is activated, and the Facebook user can Continuing to use the Facebook Messenger account even if his Facebook account is deactivated.