Create a New Messenger account using a Facebook account
The user can create a Facebook Messenger account by creating a Facebook account, then using Messenger, and the following are the steps for creating a Facebook account:
Create a Facebook account
The following are the steps for creating a Facebook account that enables the user to create a Messenger account:
- Step:1 Install the Facebook Messenger application on the user’s phone, whether the phone is running an Android operating system or even an iOS operating system.
- Step:2 Open the Facebook Messenger application on the user’s phone.
- Step:3 Click on the “Create new account” option shown on the application screen.
- Step:4 Enter the first and last name of the new user, then click Next.
- Step:5 Enter the user’s date of birth, then click (Next).
- Step:6 Select gender from the list shown, then click Next.
- Step:7 Enter the user’s phone number, then click (Next).
- Step:8 Enter the user’s password, then click (Next).
- Step:9 Click on the “Sign Up” option.
Note: A Facebook user can continue to use the Facebook Messenger account even if (Deactivate) his Facebook account is deactivated .
Create a Messenger account
The method for creating a Messenger account on iPhones differs from the method for creating an account on phones running the Android operating system, and here are the steps for each of them:
How to Create a New Messenger Account on iPhone
A Messenger account can be created on iPhone or iPod devices by following the following steps:
- Step:1 Download the Messenger app on iPhone devices by opening the App Store and searching for the Messenger app.
- Step:2 Click on the “GET” option next to Messenger, then click “INSTALL”.
- Step:3 Click on OPEN when the application is installed on the device.
- Step:4 Log in to the Messenger account using the same Facebook account, or using another Facebook account by clicking on Switch Account, then log in using the desired account.
- Step:5 Enable import contacts by clicking OK, and if you do not want to search for contacts who use the messaging application, you can click Don’t Allow.
- Step:6 Start using Messenger as soon as you log in, where all Facebook messages will appear , and the user can start chatting, sending voice calls, and video calls.
How to Create a New Messenger account on Android
A Messenger account can be created on phones running the Android operating system through the following:
- Step:1 Search for Messenger app on Play Store.
- Step:2 Click on Install.
- Step:3 Open the Messenger application once installed on the device by clicking on the “Open” option.
- Step:4 Log in to the application by entering the email address and password for the Facebook account in the fields provided.
Create a New Messenger account without a Facebook account
A person may wish to use the Facebook Messenger service, which is one of the most used and common messaging services, but at the same time he does not want to create an account on Facebook for security or other reasons, but this method cannot be applied due to its cancellation by the Facebook company.
- How to Block Someone on Facebook through Browser and App
- How to Download, Install and Uninstall Google Chrome
- How to Make an Official Page on Facebook
- What Are The Most Important Social Networking Sites 2021
- How can I Change the email on Facebook
- How to Change The Password on Facebook