The most versatile outfit that gives every lady a graceful look is a beautiful saree. It enhances your look giving you a defined and glorifying appeal. The outfit is available in a number of fabrics, colors and designs that makes it perfect for formal occasions, auspicious functions and festivals. Draping the saree in different styles will give you a fashionista look. This amazing attire is detailed with pretty embroideries and beautiful prints that gives it a colorful and sterling look. Some colorful crystals, diamonds, pearls and tassels are used to decorate the attire making it look immensely attractive and interesting.
Also Read : 7 Offbeat Off-White Lehengas to Buy from Jaipur
As there are a number of varieties in sarees you need to choose the most appropriate one depending on the function that you are going to attend. This trendy and stylish attire can be heavy or light in weight depending upon the embroidery and prints as well as fabrics. You need certain important tips to look elegant in a saree so that you can become the limelight of the event. Match a right blouse with the saree and get a dazzling appeal along with some accessories. Here are some of the tips that will help you look elegant and discerning in a saree.
1. Pick out the Right Fabric
The most important thing is to choose the right fabric that provides a high level of comfort and breathability. There are a number of fabrics including cotton, silk, velvet, jacquard and other materials. When you are willing to wear it on a casual basis at that time you can opt for light and thin fabrics such as cotton, muslin, linen, chiffon and georgette having a number of characteristics that will give you all day long comfort. For festivals and other occasional purposes you can choose fabrics such as silk, net, velvet and jacquard with adoring details and motifs that make it a sterling attire. You can pick the one regarding the type and time of function.
2. Sort out the Favorable Designs and Embroideries
The outfit is decorated with a number of laces, embroideries and motifs that makes it a ravishing piece of attire. Tiny crystals and stones are used to decorate the saree with borders and some motifs all over it. They are curved in flowers and paisleys that give an effective look to the attire. Sparkling white pearls and shimmery diamonds are also used to make sheer embellishment on georgette sarees and wholesale net sarees. The smooth silk sarees are most usually detailed with golden and silver thread zari that is super attractive. Choose the one that you like the most and feel easy to manage.
Also Read : 10 Must have Indian Suit Neck Designs
3. The Ideal Color
Another important thing is to choose the right color. It can be of your choice that is the light and cool pastel color or can be a bright pink or orange with tassel details at the end of the pallu and some beautiful embroideries. You can go for your favorite color or choose the one that suits you the most. Some of the events have a particular theme where you can try different shades of the decided color. And when you are confused regarding the color choices just pick a multicolor saree pair the desired blouse and complete your saree look. You also have the option to choose the double-shade saree that can allure anyone’s heart.
4. Match the Adequate Blouse
Once you choose the saree, another thing to do is to match the adequate blouse having a proper fitting with stylish sleeves and a delightful neck design. It can be a sleeveless blouse, an off-shoulder blouse or a high-neck blouse making a conventional match with your saree. You can pair a plain blouse with the printed saree or a printed blouse with a plain saree to make a fabulous combination. It can even be a contrast color blouse making an highlighting outfit favourable for evening parties and occasions. Select it as per your body shape. If you have a rectangular body and wide shoulders then choose a broad neck with sheer details and patch work. Ones with apple and pear shaped bodies will look alluring in boat neck and illusion neck blouse.
5. An Equitable Draping Style
Drape the saree in a relevant style that helps you look slimmer and gorgeous. For auspicious functions and festivals you can pick the traditional draping style such as Bengali saree drape for Durga Puja or the Maharashtrian drape for Ganesh chaturthi. For a modish and fashionable look you can choose the pant-style pattern, dhoti-style pattern or a belt-style pattern at wedding functions and parties. Try different pallus such as seedha pallu, butterfly pallu, loose waist pallu or the basic ulta pallu in pleats or open that will make you a stunner. Getting the most prettiest surat sarees wholesale price online and draping it in the desired styles will be a perfect idea.
Pairing the Right Accessories
Last but not the least is to pair the accurate accessories with the outfit.
- First accessory is the ornaments or traditional jewelry. The expensive gold jewelry or the oxidised copper or silver jewelry looks amazing with a floral printed saree draped in pant style or loose pallu style. The jewelry includes earrings, rings, necklace, anklets, bangles and a nose ring made from different metals.
- Next comes the hairstyle and makeup. When wearing a traditional saree you can make a bun or braid and with the modern drapes open hair or twisted hairstyles will prove to be favourable. Neutral makeup including eye shadow, blush, foundation, eyeliner and a proper lip shade is just enough.
- Some additional things such as chain brooches and a clutch adds more glamour to your attire. A floral brooch tucked at the shoulder on the pallu gives the plain saree a dignified look. An embroidered clutch available in different shapes with a chain will be the minimalistic match with the attire.
- Lastly add a pair of shoes that completes your entire saree look. It can be a heel, a platform or a wedge. You can even go for flat bellies, mojaris or sandals having the colorful traditional embroidery with the use of colored threads. The ones which are decorated with diamonds and pearls will make an admired match.
Also Read : Empire Waist Dresses Can Ramp up Your Look