After the ban on PUBG, gaming enthusiasts and PUBG lovers were sad. But after the launch of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), in India, the gaming fans are glad as they can enjoy the game again. With reference to a popular gaming blog Gamingfreak, we are going to provide you with a detailed guide regarding the installation of BGMI on computers.
BGMI – Battlegrounds Mobile India
In September 2020, the PUBG ( PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) was banned from India due to some policy violations. Krafton, specially designed a new similar game namely BGMI which complies with all the privacy policies in India. Battlegrounds Mobile India is trending action packed shooting and survival game.
BGMI was officially released on 1 July 2021. In a short period of time this game became popular as it has more than five crore downloads and an average rating of 4.4 on Google Play Store. Recently this game was launched for iOS also.
This application is similar to PUBG as it has all the maps, skins, modes as that were in PUBG. Its size is now reduced from 1.5 GB to 750 MB. This implies that this game can now be played in medium specifications devices. The graphics are super fine and tournaments are still being organised.
To play this amazing game on Android, you can visit the Google Play Store and download it from there. Next, you need to log into your account then you can start enjoying the action packed battles.
Install Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC
But when it comes to playing this game on the PC, you need to follow some instructions. To play this amazing game on the computer, any android emulator software will be required.
There are a lot of android emulators available on the internet, some of them are Bluestacks, Nox Player, Android Player, etc. Before installing ang android emulator on your computer, make sure your computer has the following minimum requirements.
Bluestacks Minimum requirements
- The operating system should be at least Windows 7
- Processor AMD or Intel I3 or higher
- Minimum 2 GB RAM is must but 4 GB is recommended good for smooth working
- Hard drive space required is 5 GB
- Updated Graphics card
- Updated windows to avoid any installation error
If your device has the above mentioned specifications, then you can proceed with the given steps to install BGMI on PC, or you should update your PC.
How to install Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC?
To enjoy this game you need to follow the given steps carefully.
- First of all download the Bluestacks software from its official website.
- Configure, install and set up the application
- Run it as an administrator and complete all file operations.
- You will now see an Android phone on your screen
- Simply open Google Play Store and create your new Google account or log into an existing one.
- Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India and after that click on install.
- The game will be downloaded and installed within a short time. Open the game and log into your account.
- Now you can enjoy the game.
Note – In case you already have an APK file and an OBB file, you can directly install the application. For that you do not need to download it from Google Play Store.
If your device does not support BlueStacks, or you face any error while the installation, then try another android emulator.
In conclusion, we want to say that to protect you privacy, rather than playing PUBG with VPN, you should play BGMI, as it is designed specifically to protect privacy.
The installation process is simple and if you face any issues while the installation, do not hesitate to mention that in the comment section.
- How To Download GTA 5 For Free And Recent Updates
- Download Tekken 3 Apk Latest Version free for Android
- Top 13 Best Coolest Gaming Mouse for PC and Laptop
- 10 Best 12 GB RAM Mobile Phones for Gamers
- 10 Best Two Player Game Apps for Android and iOS