Benefits of Kiwi for Hair: Kiwi fruit is a popular tropical fruit that has spread in recent times and can be eaten raw. This fruit is distinguished by its oval shape and its outer texture covered with fluff, and its brown peel. Inside it, it is characterized by a light green color full of black seeds that can be eaten after peeling, in addition to its distinctive sour taste. Sometimes and the sweet at other times, the kiwi fruit is characterized by its health and therapeutic benefits due to its richness in various nutrients such as minerals, vitamins, fats, cholesterol, etc., in addition to its inclusion in the field of cosmetics as it is useful for skin and hair, and in this article we will talk about the benefits of kiwi fruit in general and its benefits for hair in particular. Also read: What are the Amazing Kiwi Fruit Benefits for Skin, Get Glowing skin
General Benefits of Kiwi Fruit
- Regulating the level of sugar in the human blood.
- Facilitate digestion and soften the intestine due to the richness of kiwi in fiber.
- Prevention of various types of cancer due to the richness of kiwis in antioxidants.
- Fight acne and get rid of pimples.
- Cell regeneration.
- Treating heartburn.
- Treatment of anemia, or what is known as anemia, due to the iron richness of kiwi.
- Reducing the level of cholesterol, especially the harmful type in the human body.
Benefits of Kiwi for Hair
- Kiwi fights hair loss due to the fact that it contains vitamins.
- Accelerate hair growth.
- Stimulate blood circulation in the scalp.
- Collagen formation on the scalp, which facilitates the absorption of nutrients on the scalp.
- Moisturizing hair and treating the dryness that afflicts it.
- Preventing the appearance of gray hair early in the hair, as kiwi contains copper a lot, which is the element that maintains the original hair color and prevents graying.
- Nourish hair and promote follicle growth.
- Treating dandruff and preventing scalp inflammation, which ultimately leads to hair loss.
- Eczema treatment.
Kiwi Recipes for Hair Mask
kiwi and olive oil, by bringing an electric mixer and putting kiwi in it after peeling it, then adding olive oil and putting it on the hair for half an hour and covering it well, then rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then shampoo and it is recommended to repeat the process to get the desired and good result.
Watercress, kiwi, onion and olive oil mask, by mixing the ingredients together in an electric mixer, then filtering it and putting the water resulting from squeezing the hair for about the full hour of time, and the longer the period, the more effective the result, and this mixture helps to germinate hair follicles and lengthen it, and people are advised to use this The mixture twice a week for six months.
Kiwi mask and castor oil, by mixing them and putting them on the head for a period of not less than two hours, while maintaining them for a full year, and you will notice the result, and this mixture helps to increase the density of hair and increase its length quickly.
- 8 Oxygen Rich Foods will meet the lack of oxygen in the blood
- The Difference Between Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes: Symptoms
- How Vitamin C Slows Down the Formation of Wrinkles
- Amazing Health Benefits of Raspberries: Nutrition, A Fruit for Immunity
- What are the Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit
- Top 10 Vegetables and Fruits Highest in Vitamin C