On the one hand, the corona causes psoriasis. On the other hand, the fungus kills people and causes panic attacks. Thirty black and white fungi attack those recovering from the corona. However, recently another fungus came to light. This threat comes in the form of yellow fungus .. Doctors say it is more dangerous than the other two.
Yellow fungus cases in India
Doctors have recently identified the first case in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. The victim is currently being treated at a well-known ENT hospital in UP.
Symptoms of Yellow Fungus
Symptoms such as lethargy, loss of appetite or lack of appetite, and weight loss are mainly found in yellow fungus. If it is severe, it can lead to pus, wounds on the body, slow healing of internal wounds, malnutrition and organ failure. Doctors eventually lose their eyesight due to necrosis.
Yellow fungus is a very dangerous disease because it starts inside the body. So if the above symptoms appear .. Doctors say it is very important to take treatment immediately.
Causes of Yellow Fungus
Yellow fungus is spread due to unhygienic environment. So it is very important to keep the house and surroundings as clean as possible. Remaining foods and feces should be removed as soon as possible to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungus. Moisture in our homes .. Increases the growth of bacteria and fungus. So keep the house as dry as possible.
- Top 10 Vegetables and Fruits Highest in Vitamin C
- 8 Oxygen Rich Foods will meet the lack of oxygen in the blood
- The Difference Between Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes: Symptoms
- Amazing Health Benefits of Raspberries: Nutrition, A Fruit for Immunity
- How Vitamin C Slows Down the Formation of Wrinkles
- What are the Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit
- Best Immunity Boosters Foods and Vitamins
- Top 25 Best Healthy Foods Benefits and Nutrition