Haldi functions have become a part of our marriage ceremonies for decades. We see lots of excitement both amongst the adults and even kids while attending these functions. Though you get a huge variety of dress designs and ideas to flaunt during the Haldi functions amongst adults, but the options tend to be one narrow down when we look for haldi dresses for girls. So, if you have a little doll and you are excited to make her look the cutest and best during the Haldi functions, do look for options in this post.
- Yellow lehenga with some work – Lehengas are the most common option for haldi functions for adults and kids. These have a natural grace and flair in them, which makes the girls look traditional yet attractive. Even for young girls, opting for lehengas is one of the most beautiful ways to look great in a haldi function. For your daughter, you can pick a traditional yellow coloured lehenga. There are lots of styles available in these as well, like the frill designs, embroidered lehengas and even heavily embedded ones that are going to look perfect on your little one!
- Salwar suits – Salwar suits are the most comfortable and even attractive attire that is sure to look fit on your daughter on the haldi function she is going to attend with you. Yes, even for this, you can pick the yellow shade, but let it blend with different colours this time. A yellow salwar suit with a white, pink, or even slight orange tint looks alluring. And with little work over it, your daughter will be most comfortable wearing it on occasion.
- Kurti and palazzos – Palazzos are in trend recently. And these look super cool paired with a good-fitting kurti. So, for the upcoming haldi function, let your daughter wear this combination in bright colours. You have lots of astounding options in designer Kurtis for girls, which can be the perfect haldi dresses for girls, and if you match them with a basic palazzo, it will make her look really gorgeous. Match it with a nice pair of girl’s sandals to seal the look perfectly.
- Gowns – Gowns or long frocks look really cute on little girls. Get it in a light yellow shade with beautiful lace work done over it for your daughter for the upcoming haldi event. You can let her wear some flowered jewellery over it and a nice cute pair of shoes matching the dresses to me her look charming yet unique on the occasion.
- Heavily embedded Anarkali – Anarkali dresses are a must-buy for haldi functions your girl might be attending if it’s a close family affair. Let her look at a part of the celebration with the rich zardozi or beaded work done over it. You can let her wear the traditional mojdis or jutis with some light jewellery for little girls to seal the attire well.
- Sharara dress – A sharara dress, no matter in basic haldi yellow or in any shade, matches such rich functions very well. You can get it in a comfortable material for your daughter so that she slays the function and still be in her best self during the celebrations. A perfectly matching girl’s sandal with cute earrings will make your daughter look better in the upcoming haldi function for sure.
- Layered dress – If you want your daughter to match the grace and glam of the bride during the Haldi function, go for layered haldi dresses for girls in bright shades for her. If the layers have some work on them, then it’s going to look richer. And if not, even then, the layers will do the magic for her. Let her wear some flower jewellery over it to go perfectly well with the haldi function you are attending.