In a virtual conference held on Tuesday, Realme along with its most powerful smartphone, the Realme GT 5G, also launched the Realme TechLife Robot Vacuum Cleaner as its Internet of Things (IoT) product. It will compete in the market with iRobot Roomba 971 and Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P. That is, if you are troubled by the everyday excuses of your working lady, then this product can be a good option for you. Let’s know about its price and features…..
Also read: 8 Best Phones Under 20000 in India 2021
Realme TechLife Robot Vacuum Specifications
- The Cleaner is designed to provide a 2-in-1 vacuum and mopping solution using a navigation system based on LiDAR. The company claims that this new product provides the best of home cleaning experience.
- The robot vacuum cleaner comes with a top cover equipped with tempered Gorilla Glass and measures 10 cms in height. It also features 38 different sensors including a Time-of-Flight (ToF) wall sensor, water tank detection sensor, cliff sensor and an infrared recharge sensor.
- Realme claims that the preloaded LiDAR system found in the TechLife Robot Vacuum is up to 12 percent better than the system available on other competitors. It is also claimed to have 98% accurate mapping.
- Like the Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P and other similar vacuum cleaners, the Realme device works with the Realme Link app that allows users to create custom partitions, set cleaning modes and schedule cleaning, wirelessly with their own hands. by phone. You can also use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Also read: Zebronics Smartwatch Zeb FIT4220CH
Price of Realme TechLife Robot Vacuum
The price of Reality TechLife Robot Vacuum is 299 Euro (about Rs 26,600). Its pre-sale will start from June 16 on AliExpress and Realme.com.
- 8 Best Phones Under 20000 in India 2021
- Mi Watch Revolve Active smartwatch will be launched on June 22