Wrinkle development is an inevitable side effect of aging. The good news is that there are some ways to slow down or reduce their development, one of which focuses on our diet.
Before we start with the best food to fight wrinkles, we must first understand what happens to our skin, how we age what causes the development of wrinkles, reports Klix.
- As we age, our youthful path begins to fade, and the level of collagen and elastin decreases. In addition, damage to free radicals from the sun, pollutants, smoking and alcohol can contribute to wrinkles.
- It continues to be another key factor for wrinkles, and that is your diet. What you eat affects the overall look and tone of your skin, and that includes its youthfulness.
- The good news is that there are steps to slow down skin aging. There are a variety of foods that can help boost our immune system and contain ingredients vital to skin health, says Parcels, including SPF 30 sun protection, smoke-free living and limiting alcohol intake.
- Some of the best foods for healthy skin include a group of foods rich in vitamin C, such as green vegetables, red peppers, strawberries, kiwis and oranges.
- Foods rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, including leafy vegetables and berries, increase collagen production and help the skin heal or regenerate.
- Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the human body, it accounts for up to 40 percent of all types of proteins in the body. It is the main protein that makes up the connective tissue in your body.
- 14 Vitamin D Deficiency Signs: Symptoms, Causes and Treatments
- Best Immunity Boosters Foods and Vitamins
- What is the Impact of Vitamin B12 on Health?
- What are the Amazing Health Benefits of Kiwi Fruit
- Amazing Benefits of Mango for the Skin Health
- Coconut Water Benefits for Health, Boosting Immunity in Covid-19
- 5 Super Foods to Boost Immune System Naturally
- What are the Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit
- What are the Health Benefits of Melon
- 6 Amazing Health Benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphal)
- Mango Health Benefits: Nutrition and How to Eat It
- 7 Amazing Health Benefits of cherries Fruits
- What is Fat Burning Soup Diet Plan and its Recipe
- Top 6 Fat Burning Foods