Turn on the computer screen on the TV using an HDMI cable
All devices have television modern dedicated ports allow it to receive and display images displayed on the computer screen, and if making sure to fit your TV’s on these ports can display the computer screen through which, through the following steps:
- Find identical ports on the two devices (the input device and the output device), then work on providing a suitable cable to connect both ports to each other, and a (HDMI) cable can be used; Most modern TVs and computers have HDMI ports, in addition to its ability to transmit a high-quality signal, and its ability to carry audio and video signals.
- Connect your computer to the TV using an HDMI cable, and the computer screen will be displayed on the TV screen immediately. If this does not happen, the following steps should be followed:
- Click on the Windows Key.
- Type Adjust screen resolution, and press Enter.
- Find the Display option, and click the down arrow on the right side of the box.
- Choose the appropriate output device.
- Click on Apply, then on OK.
Cast your computer screen to TV with Chromecast
Chromecast is used to play the computer screen and the screen of the mobile device on the TV screen, and before you start using it, you must first set the computer and Chromecast on the same Wi-Fi network, and you can check the Internet on the Windows operating system by clicking on the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom the right of the screen, or the top right of the screen, then check the network name on the Chromecast device by opening the (Google Home) application on the mobile phone, which must be available in order to manage the device, then search and click on the Chromecast option , then click on the gear icon; To access the device settings and make sure that the name of the Wi-Fi network used on the computer matches, then follow a few steps to display the computer screen on the TV screen, which are as follows:
- Click on the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right corner, then choose (Cast).
- Click on the down arrow, then select (Cast desktop).
- Choose the name of the device (Chromecast) from among the options available on the list of devices, and the computer screen will be displayed on the TV screen after a few seconds.
Play your computer screen on TV with AirPlay
A computer , iPhone, or iPad can be connected to the TV screen wirelessly through the use of (AirPlay Mirroring), but provided that an Apple TV is available, connected with the TV on which the computer is to be played. An excellent option if you have an Apple TV with an Apple TV, Miracast is designed to connect Windows PCs with TVs, but it doesn’t work as well as AirPlay.