Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
To use iCloud to transfer contacts from one iPhone to another iPhone, follow these steps:
- Log in to the same iCloud account on both devices, so that they are connected to the wireless Internet (Wi-Fi).
- Enter the settings of the device from which the contacts will be transferred .
- Print the name to be transferred at the top, then press iCloud.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and make sure the Connect option is installed.
- Go to where the iCloud backup is located, and click on (Back Up Now).
- On the new iPhone , go back to the iCloud section of Settings and make sure that Contact syncing is enabled.
- Open the Contacts app, and scroll down to refresh the screen.
- Within a few minutes, your old iPhone contacts will start appearing on your new iPhone.
Read More: How to restore the iPhone
To use iTunes to transfer contacts from the old iPhone to the new one, follow these steps:
- Turn on the new device, and delete any previously made settings.
- Access to screen applications and data (Apps & Data). Click on Restore from (iTunes Backup). Click next.
- Open iTunes from the computer and select the phone device from it.
- Click on Restore Backup.
- Choose a backup copy, and make sure that it is correct by looking at the date and size of each.
- If the device requests an iOS update, this must be done.
- If the backup is encrypted, the password must be entered.
- Wait for the restore process to finish, then complete the settings steps.
- The device must be kept connected to the Internet, to allow content such as music, apps, and photos stored in iCloud to be automatically downloaded to the new device.
Read More: Apple new generation iPad
Transfer from iPhone to Android icloud
To use iCloud to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android, follow these steps:
- Running a web browser from a computer , it is possible to run Firefox or Safari, but not Chrome.
- Log in to iCloud (iCloud.com).
- Log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Contacts.
- Click on All Contacts in the upper-right side of the screen (the left if the page is in English).
- Pressing the Command key with the letter A on the keyboard, if the computer is a Mac, or pressing the Ctrl key with the letter A simultaneously if any other type of personal computer is used.
- Click on Settings in the lower left corner of the screen (the right if the page is in English).
- Click on (Export vCard), where the contacts will be saved as a (vcf) file.
- If a new window opens, all contacts must be selected again, right-clicked, and moved again.
To use Google Contacts to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android device , follow these steps:
- Run any web browser on your computer.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Press the Google apps button in the upper left side of the screen (the right if the page is in English).
- Clicking on Contacts.
- Click on Import Contacts from the bottom left menu (if the page is in English).
- Then click on Choose File.
- Click on (vCard) and open it from your downloads file or any other file it was saved to.
- Click Import, and all your contacts will appear within a few seconds.
- Click Find and merge duplicates when the red message appears at the top of the screen.
- Then click on the word Merge in the window that appears, then double-click on the contacts after merging.
Phone card transfer
- If the company gives a new SIM card, it is placed in the new device directly.
- If the new device uses the same type of card in the previous device, it is transferred to the new device.
- If the new device needs a different card, you must contact the company to solve the problem.