How to restore the iPhone
Sometimes it is necessary to restore your iPhone, and before starting this process, it is recommended to download the latest version of the iTunes application on the device, and save all files, photos and data on it in case you do not want to lose them, as this process causes the deletion of all information and settings on the device. The device, and the steps for restoring the iPhone are as follows:
- Open the iTunes app on your iPhone or PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using the device’s link.
- Enter the device code for the device in the space that appears on the screen, following the instructions on the screen.
- Specify the name of the iPhone when it appears on the iTunes app.
- Select the Restore option (device name), and click on the Restore option again.
- Wait until the application erases all the information on the device and installs the latest software on it.
Reasons for iPhone Restore
There are many reasons that drive users to restore their iPhones , some of them resort to doing the necessary repairs, which also cause the deletion of all data on the device, and some resort to this option after they accidentally or intentionally erase all their data. Or due to corruption of files on the device.
How to save the data before the restoration work
One of the backup steps that the user can take before restoring the iPhone is to save the data on the device, and this data can be backed up to iCloud by following the following steps:
- Select Settings on your iPhone, then name the device.
- Select the iCloud app.
- Find the iCloud backup option, and set its button to the on position.
- Wait for the backup process to complete, knowing that iCloud will perform a new data backup process every 24 hours.