There are many deceptive methods in the market that promote rapid weight loss, but the best key to burning body fat is to follow a healthy and balanced diet, exercise and walk, and include many foods in the diet that burn fat in order to stimulate the metabolism and aid in Burn fat.
Fat Burning Foods
Eating apples daily contributes to reducing fat cells in the body. The apple peel contains great magic properties towards weight loss, and the presence of pectin in it limits the absorption of fats from the cells.
Eating dairy and calcium-rich products helps control hunger pangs, control appetite, and reduce fat mass in the body.
Beans are one of the foods rich in protein and dietary fiber. It also works on the metabolism of fatty acids, and contributes to the metabolism process.
Consuming it in the morning after exercising or walking helps burn fats and maintains blood sugar levels.
Fat Burning Soups
- Three quarters of a cup of water.
- Two cups of unsalted vegetable broth.
- A cup of skimmed milk.
- Half a teaspoon of table salt.
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Half a teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Onion, finely chopped.
- A box of mashed pumpkin.
- Pinch of black pepper.
- Sweat of chopped green onions.
How to prepare
- : Heat a quarter cup of water in a saucepan set on a medium temperature, then add the onions and let it boil until it becomes soft.
- Add the remaining water, then cinnamon, pumpkin, nutmeg, and broth.
- Stir the mixture well, and leave it on the stove until it boils.
- Reduce heat to a boil, and let the mixture boil for another five minutes.
- Pour the soup into a serving plate, and garnish with chopped green onions and black pepper.
- Three hundred grams of fat-free meat, cut into cubes.
- 1 cup each: chopped shallot, and chopped celery.
- Two grains of each: tomato and potato.
- Onion, medium size.
- Four grains of carrots.
- Half a teaspoon each of: paprika and cinnamon.
- A teaspoon of table salt.
- A liter of meat broth.
- One hundred grams each:
- chopped green beans and chopped squash.
How to prepare
- Finely chop the onions, then dice the carrots, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Pour the meat broth into a saucepan, and leave it on a medium temperature until it boils.
- Add the vegetables and meat, then reduce the heat, and leave the ingredients for twenty-five minutes until cooked.
- Sprinkle paprika, salt, cinnamon and pour the soup into a serving dish.