The e-mailing is a means of communication that involves sending emails in large numbers to its customers and prospects, to inform, to encourage the purchase or loyalty.
At a time when individuals and businesses are saturated with unsolicited e-mails, should we bet on e-mailing? The answer is yes, but you still have to learn how to use this technique to get positive results. Communicating with emailing cannot be improvised: if it is misused, this tool can quickly become counterproductive.
Here is some information that will help you communicate well with the e-mailing.
E-mailing: what use?
E-mailing is a suitable mode of communication in many situations:
- To prospect and convince, in a logic of inbound marketing (click to find out more): it is about offering your prospects, and primarily visitors to your website, to receive your newsletters or marketing emails. By accepting your proposal, these future customers send a strong signal of attachment to the company, which you can largely exploit.
- To retain customers already acquired: this is about maintaining and cultivating the link with your customers. Inform them, train them, interest them in your news, and offer them special offers and promotions.
How effective and what costs?
We will absolutely avoid sending e-mails to people who did not wish it: the practice of spamming is indeed completely outdated and could be very damaging to the image of your company.
The objective is therefore to build lists of contacts who have spontaneously agreed to receive your communications.
The 5 best software for an emailing campaign
To be effective, it will be necessary to use a specialized e-mailing platform accessible online. Registration on these platforms is quick and easy.
- You will be able to import your addresses and prepare your emails using template letters or newsletters.
- You can attach documents (attachments) and personalize your mailings according to the identity and contact details of the recipients.
Note that these platforms often offer free offers up to a certain number of emails.
Here are the 5 online platforms that we recommend for an emailing campaign.
Known for its wide range of features and competitive prices, SendinBlue is an excellent French emailing tool.
SendinBlue is a complete and easy-to-use solution that allows you to use email marketing as well as SMS marketing. You also have the option of using A / B testing and creating landing pages.
With its free offer, you can already send up to 300 emails per day. Otherwise, you can choose between the following 3 packages which will offer you additional features:
- The Lite package at € 19 per month: Up to 40,000 emails per month.
- The Essential package at € 29 per month: Up to 60,000 emails per month.
- The Premium plan at 49 € per month: Up to 120,000 emails per month.
2. Mail chimp
Already recognized for the wealth of its features, Mail chimp is the most widely used emailing solution in the world. With its intuitive interface and large library of templates, Mail chimp presents itself as a very complete emailing solution. However, the application is only available in English, being an American product.
Regarding pricing, Mail chimp’s free offer starts at 12,000 emails per month and 2,000 recipients. Paid offers start at $ 10 per month and can go up to $ 199 per month.
3. Mail jet
How to create an emailing campaign? Whether you are an amateur or an expert in email marketing, you will have no difficulty creating your campaigns with Mail jet. Indeed, this emailing software is very popular for its ease of use. In addition, you can integrate it with WordPress and perform A / B testing.
The advantage is that Mail jet offers rates based on the number of emails sent ranging from 30,000 to 900,000 per month. With the free subscription, you can still send up to 6,000 emails per month. But you will not be able to remove the logo designing texture of the sign in emails. From 30,000 emails sent per month, 2 options are available to you:
- The Basic package at € 7.16 per month.
- The Premium package at € 16.16 per month.
For its part, Mollify stands out for its very advanced features and its wide range of templates. Ergonomic and intuitive, the interface is very easy to use even for beginners. Another positive point: customer service is responsive and attentive.
Regarding the prices, you will have to subscribe to a subscription of minimum amount of 35 € for 1000 emails or 229 € per month for 100,000 emails. You can also take advantage of the free trial version for 30 days to form your own opinion on Mollify.
5. Benchmark Email
Finally, Benchmark Email is very interesting for international companies or companies established in several countries. It therefore offers a wide choice of languages. Easy and pleasant to use, Benchmark Email also allows you to integrate surveys into your emails. Benchmark Email has a free version that allows you to send 14,000 emails per month to 2,000 contacts. Of course, the prices change according to the number of emails and contacts but the free offer is already very attractive to take your first steps in email marketing.
- What is the Difference between PPC and CPC
- How PPC marketing is beneficial for your business growth?
- 10 Google Ad Benefits for Small Business
- How Is A Long Tail Keyword Beneficial To Increase Traffic
- 5 Things You Must Know About SEO in 2021