Cardamom Health Benefits: There are many benefits of small cardamom. If we talk about the benefits of eating cardamom, there are many medicinal properties found in cardamom, which protects us from many serious diseases. Cardamom is generally of two types, black and green. Green cardamom is used in dishes, while thick black cardamom is used as a spice. Let us know the benefits of green cardamom.
Nutrients of Cardamom
Per 100 gram
|Total Fat||7 grams|
|Saturated Fat||0.7 grams|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.4 grams|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.9 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||28 grams|
Also Read : The Health Benefits Sunflower Seeds, Nutrients & Harms of Sunflower Seeds
- Cooking – Uses in food, tea and sweet dish is used to make sweets delicious and aromatic.
- Making Medicine – Cardamom is used in India and China to make medicines for stomach pain, Mouth freshener and other diseases.
- Worship – Small green cardamom is used in India and Nepal.
- Green Cardamom
- Large Cardamom
- Black Cardamom
- Brown Cardamom
- Red Cardamom
Also Read : 5 Amazing Health Benefits of Black Pepper
Cardamom Health Benefits
- By taking regular cardamom, a serious disease like cancer can be defeated. The anti-inflammatory elements of cardamom are effective in fighting oral cancer, skin cancer cells.
- If you are troubled by any sexual disease or latent disease, then at the time of sleeping at night, boil cardamom in milk and mix it with honey. Small looking green cardamom will act as a panacea.
- If you suffer from gas, acidity and stomach problems, always eat cardamom after meals.
- Magnesium and potassium are found in abundance in cardamom, which makes the body’s blood circulation normal and helps in controlling blood pressure.
- Cardamom is also very beneficial in respiratory disease. Because the cardamom effect is hot. Therefore, it should be consumed once or twice a day by chewing or mixing with food. Also effective in lung contractions and asthma.