An outfit isn’t complete without the perfect pair of footwear. Pairing your totally dapper outfit with the wrong kind of footwear is a recipe for disaster. If you want to avoid such a terrible fashion faux pas, you need to shop for the best mens sandal.
Since shoes are perfect to complement any formal outfit, today, mens sandal are versatile enough to be paired with any formal look. If you’re wearing a shirt, trousers, and blazer for a meeting, you can keep your feet relaxed in mens sandal, which can replace your shoes. These sandals allow your feet to breathe, which means you don’t necessarily have to wear socks as you’d do when wearing shoes.
Who said you can’t pull off a sophisticated look in mens sandal? These sandals are available even in leather, which means you can wear them even for an interview or for a traditional event. Most of these sandals come with an open-toe setting, which means instead of wearing that ethnic footwear for a traditional event, you can replace them with these stylish sandals.
Before you buy mens sandals, you need to consider these things.
- Shop at the right time: Instead of shopping for footwear in the morning, which would definitely be a great start to your day, shop at night. Our feet become slightly swollen during the night due to all the running about we do as compared to how well-rested they are in the mornings. If you try out new footwear during the night, when your feet are a bit swollen, you can be sure how well they will fit during the daytime. If you try on footwear during the daytime, you might start feeling them getting a bit tight by the end of the day.
- Look for the right size: Your shoe size is going to vary from brand to brand, so check your size before each buy. Irrespective of what shoe style you try, make sure there is a finger’s-worth of space between your longest toe and the end of your shoe. You can also compare the width of your foot to that of the shoe, if they match, it’s a great buy.
- Measure your feet every 2 years: Our feet keep growing as we age, which is why you need to check your feet size every 2 years.
- Pay attention to leather finishing: Don’t disregard whether the sandals are made from synthetic material or leather. Our feet perspire a lot, which is why it is important to invest in sandals that rank high on the breathability factor and can absorb moisture quickly, such as leather.
- Sole must be flexible: Don’t get confused between the flexibility of the sole and the softness of the inner padding. To check if the sole is flexible, do the ‘bending’ test. If you bend the sandals and the sole takes a V shape, it means they rank high on flexibility.
Keep these 5 tips in mind before you shop for the best mens sandals.