After finding out how to register a company, if you also enquire about how to get your business trademark registered; it would benefit you immensely. There are many advantages of it, which are mentioned below.
- Exclusive Trademark Rights: The trademark registration India enables the business to enjoy exclusive trademark rights after the registration. This means that the business owner who has the trademark registered, will be the only rightful entity to use it. No one else can use the same trademark for their business.
- Building Goodwill: A registered trademark builds goodwill in the consumer’s mind and heart and makes him or her trust the company by creating a goodwill. It also helps in making repeat consumers who are not just loyal to the brand but would also do a word-of-mouth advertisement.
- Differentiation In Brand & Products: Trademark that is registered helps in differentiation of not just the brand, but also the products. An established butter manufacturing company would use its registered trademark in all the packing, while a competitor may replicate the packing material and colour, but can’t copy the trademark. Thus, the registered trademark is communicating the quality as well as the unique attributes of the company to the end consumer.
- Ensuring Product Quality: Procuring a registered trademark needs a business to go through some complex procedures and this is well known among the consumers as well. Thus, a trademark is what consumers relate to when buying a product marked with it. This is because of the many similar products that are in the market, but not everyone has the best quality to boast of. This also aid in attracting the new consumers who can conveniently identify the product with the trademark and thus tend to stick to it because of tasting a superior quality.
- ® Symbol Usage: As soon as the applied trademark registration India is done, the symbol of ® can be used beside the trademark logo to state that it is now a certified and registered trademark which none else can use but its owners. Thus, it becomes exclusively for all and every kind of use and signifies the right of the owners over the particular trademark. In case, someone else uses the same trademark without the permission that entity can be sued in the court of law for violating the exclusive trademark usage privileges.
- Attracting Employees: After one ponders over how to register a company and getting the trademark registered, the third thought is how to attract skilful employees. Well, that part gets resolved by the virtue of appearing as a big brand because of the trademark beside the company. Many young employees join a company based on its market reputation and that is what a trademark does; bring in reputation.
Ultimately, a company’s or business’s reputation depends a lot on not just the product or services that is delivered but also the trademark that signifies the connection of them all with one tiny visible thing. Hence, getting a good trademark designed and registered is vital for the success of any business.