Samsung: Samsung tops 2021 global smartphone shipments South Korea’s tech giant shipped 76.1 million units. It grew by 29.2 percent and gained market share of 22 percent. Samsung on rank 1st in top 10 smartphone brands in the world. Also listed in top 10 smartphone brands in India.
Apple: Apple ranks 2nd globally. Such is the Cupertino-based tech giant. By the end of 2021, iPhone makers have a 16 percent market share.
Xiaomi: China Xiaomi company appears in 3rd place. The company has been expanding its market by introducing smart phones with various features.
Vivo: With a market share of 11 per cent, Vivo ranked 4th in the global smartphone market this quarter. Vivo has 3rd positions in top 10 smartphone brands in the world.
Oppo: There is little difference in Oppo shipping compared to Vivo. Oppo is ranked 5th in the global smartphone market this quarter.
Huawei: Huawei Company appears in sixth place. It is not. 14.7 million units shipped.
Motorola: Motorola car sales up 128.1% So I figured in the 7th. Omdia predicts that Motorola will be able to focus on North America, Latin America and the Caribbean as LG exits the smartphone business.
Realme: As a sub-brand of Oppo, Realmee ranks 8th in the global smartphone market.
Tecno: Techno is expanding its brands. In addition, the market has given much thought to development. So it ranks 9th in the global smartphone market.
LG: LG appears in 10th place. The company recorded 6.8 million unit shipments in the quarter.
- 15 Best Mobile Phones Under 10000 in India
- Top 5 Best 108MP Camera Smartphone 2021
- iQOO 7 Price in India: Know Full Specification and Availability
- OPPO A74 5G in India with 5000 mAh battery: Price
- Vivo X60 Series : Know the Specification and Price
- Oppo Best Smartphone under 10,000: Know the price and specialty
- Realme V15 5G Smartphone: Know full specifications and Price in India
- Top 5 Best Phone under 30000 Rupees, With Amazing Features
- 6 Best Dual Selfie Camera Phones 2021, Know Price and Features