Xiaomi has launched its new and first Redmi smartwatch in India. The electronics maker had launched Mi Watch Revolve last year as its first ever smartwatch within the country. It was priced around Rs 10,000. The Redmi Watch which is company second watch within the country, is a extra reasonably priced option at Rs . It competes with the Realme Watch and Amazfit Bip S. The new watch was launched alongside the Redmi Note 10S throughout an online launch event.
Redmi Watch Specification and Features
Redmi Watch comes with 1.4 inches LCD color display with 320*320 pixels screen resolution and bigger display. Dimension of watch 41mm*35mm*10.9 mm. It will weigh 35 grams with the strap and 31 grams without the strap. it comes with 5 ATM water resistance. Xiaomi introduce the watch with more than 200 watch faces.
It has a 230mAh battery will take 2 hours to be fully charged, Company claims to deliver up to 12 days of usage. It will offer 24-hour heart monitoring and a 30-day report of the user’s resting heart rate. Apart from this it gives more features like Sleep Monitoring, Guided Breathing, Music Control, Weather report, Notifications, Clock and Alarm.
The watch comes with several modes including outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, running, treadmill, walking, Hiking, Trail run, Cricket, Steps counter and swimming.
The watch comes with GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS. Watch has a 6 axis sensor control, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope and also have L-Sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi Watch Price in India
The Xiaomi Redmi Watch price in India has been set at 3,999 rupees. The Redmi Smart Watch will go on sale with Flipkart and mi.com on May 25 at 12PM.
- Redmi Note 10S Price in India: Know Full Specifications & Availability
- Xiaomi Mi QLED TV 75 with 4K resolution, 30W stereo speakers
- Xiaomi Mi QLED TV 4K in India: Know The Full Specification and Price
- Redmi Smart Band: Know Specification, Price & Availability
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Launch in India: Know Full Specifications
- Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro with 120Hz AMOLED display
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook 14 Series : Know The Specifications and Price
- Xiaomi Launch Mi Electric Toothbrush T100 in India at Rs. 549
- Xiaomi Redmi Earbuds S: Know The Full Specification and Features