How to Hide Contact on WhatsApp: The feature in WhatsApp indicates that the application is currently open on the home screen of the user’s phone, and that the phone is connected to the Internet, but this does not necessarily indicate that the user has read the messages received via WhatsApp, and the following steps explain how to hide Contact on WhatsApp:
Hide WhatsApp Contact on Android
The following steps explain how to hide the contact in WhatsApp via the application for phones running the Android operating system :
- Open the WhatsApp application on the user’s phone.
- Click on the three-dot icon in one of the corners of the screen in the app.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Click on the Account menu, then click on the “Privacy” option.
- Click on Last Seen.
- Choosing the “Nobody” option, as this will hide the online status of the user from other users, and it should be noted that this will result in the user not being able to see the online status of any other user via WhatsApp.
Also read: How to Add Background Music to WhatsApp Status
Hide WhatsApp Contact on iPhone
The following steps explain how to hide the contact in WhatsApp via the application for iPhone phones :
- Open the WhatsApp application on the user’s iPhone.
- Click on the Settings icon that appears on the screen.
- Click on the Account option.
- Choose the Privacy option.
- Click on Last Seen.
- Choosing the “Nobody” option, as this will prevent others from knowing the user’s online status, and will also prevent the user from seeing the online status of any other user via WhatsApp.
Hide WhatsApp Contact on the Web (PC, Computer and Laptop)
The following steps demonstrate how to hide the connection in Alwats August through what is known as Balwats August Web:
- Go through the browser to the web page of WhatsApp Web, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here
- Scan the QR Code displayed on the screen of the WhatsApp Web page using the user’s phone camera.
- Open a new tab through Google Chrome, and then go to the Google Play Store page online, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here .
- Search through the store for the WAIncognito tool, then install it via the Google Chrome browser.
- Activate the tool that was added via Google Chrome, thus hiding the online status when the user uses WhatsApp via WhatsApp Web.
- How to Using WhatsApp on your Computer
- How to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen Time
- How to Download WhatsApp on the iPad
- Download video from someone else’s WhatsApp status, do this
- Do you know who is watching your WhatsApp DP? Learn this