Known as email temporary or that is one of the electronic services that enable users to create an email account new temporarily, to expire after a specified period of time, contains temporary mail on all the basic functions that It is performed by regular mail, where emails can be received and replied to through this account, and all incoming messages can be set to forward (forward) to the user’s temporary email address to their primary and primary email address.
This type of e-mail is used in the various registration processes that take place across many websites and forums on the global Internet, where these sites require the user to register with his e-mail address, but the use of regular e-mail to register on those sites makes him vulnerable to receiving A large number of unwanted advertising and promotional messages, and from this point of view is resorting to the use of a temporary email through which to register on those sites and then simply dispense with it without affecting the deletion process in the main email address. Read more computer tips and tricks
15 Ways Create a Temporary Email
A temporary e-mail is created through many websites available on the World Wide Web, including the following:
This site can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here, and it is used to create a new temporary email account, after which the user enters this temporary mail and adds his primary email; This is in order to redirect some of the customized messages received from specific addresses that are also chosen by the user to the primary email address, and this site has the advantage of creating temporary email addresses that contain advanced features in the protection and security of the user, and on the other hand, having a temporary mail on This site is very easy and straightforward; It requires registration to create a new temporary email account.
Also read: How to Delete cookies in Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer
E4ward.com gives its users the ability to create a temporary email account that can be deleted when no longer needed, and it can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here. Owning it, and the site allows using the real email address to create another temporary mail, and provides the ability to use a different alias for each of the contacts in the temporary mail, but the registration process that requires creating the new temporary email account on this site is rather slow what.
This site, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here, is characterized by its simplicity and the ability to use a new email address each time the user registers, and aliases can also be set to expire automatically, and through this site, a redirect Incoming messages to the temporary mail address arrive in the user’s primary mailbox, and on the other hand, in order to use this site, it must be added to the toolbar of the Internet browser on the user’s device.
This site is used, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here to create a new temporary email address, which is any user name chosen by the person followed by the domain name ( @Maildrop.cc ), and this temporary mail has the advantage of ignoring any attachments contained in the messages In order to protect the user from messages that may carry security threats, the message capacity should not exceed 100 kilobytes to be kept in the inbox that does not have a maximum capacity of 10 messages, and this site deletes any mail that remains inactive for more than 24 hour; Because it will be reset again.
This website can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here , then the email address to be created is entered as a temporary mail and this address is followed by the domain ( @mailinator.com ), and this site does not provide its users with the ability to send messages through e-mail It also deletes all messages coming to the address a few hours after receiving them, and this site is one of the oldest sites that provide temporary email services, and due to its popularity, many websites that require registration prohibit the use of this site in user registrations on it. .
Other Sites to Create Temporary Email
There are many other sites through which it is possible to access the service of creating a new temporary email account , and these sites are the following:
- Mailsac: It can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here
- GuerrillaMail: It can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here
- Blur: It can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here
- Spamex: It can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here
- Jetable.org: It can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here
- 10 Minute Mail: It can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here
Create temporary email with Yahoo, Gmail and Outlook
A temporary email can be created on both Yahoo, Gmail, and Outlook accounts in a different way, but a mail that expires after a certain period of time is not created, but a new Alias Name is created for the same actual email address of the user, and the process is done as Come:
One alias can be used once in Yahoo email, where messages to this alias can be prevented and filtered, by following the following steps:
- Sign in to your Yahoo account.
- Click on the Settings icon, which appears in the form of a cogwheel.
- Click on More Settings.
- Click on the email option (Mailboxes).
- Click on the arrow next to the Disposable email address option.
- Click on the Add option.
- Enter the primary name of the alias to be created.
- Click Next.
- Enter a keyword for the nickname.
- Enter the sender’s name and description, this is optional.
- Click on Save.
The same applies to Gmail; Where it is only possible to create a fake address or an alias for the original email address, as Google does not provide the ability to create a temporary mail on his account, and alias can be made in Gmail by adding the plus sign (+) at the end of the user’s email address, then Write what he wants from the names after, for example, if the user’s email is ( [email protected] ), then the alias email becomes ( [email protected]), and here when the user reaches spam, he can click on the arrow next to the To: (To me) option to see who the same message was sent to, and in case you reach an email for one of the websites to which alias was sent Before to subscribe to one of its newsletters (NewsLetter), here it is possible to know the entity that distributes the user’s email, and here the messages that come to the new address added to the plus sign are distinguished, then the messages received from it are sorted, and deleted easily.
An alias can be created for the user on the Outlook account; Where a fake e-mail address is added to the main e-mail to show messages that are sent from the real mail as if they came from the dummy e-mail address, and this can be done by following the following steps:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Click on the user’s profile picture, then click on the My Microsoft account option.
- Click on the Your info tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.
- Click on the Add email option.
- Choose the option to add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias.
- Click on the Add alias option.
- Enter the password if requested by the user, then click on sign in.
Pros of creating a temporary email
There are many positives that can be gained when creating a temporary email account; It must be noted that when using this type of email, caution should be exercised; Whereas, you should not use a temporary email to register on sites where the registration involves entering sensitive information for the user, Pros of using a temporary email:
- It allows to get rid of the spam emails that reach the user as a result of his registration in some websites over the Internet.
- It provides the possibility of anonymity in the buying and selling operations that take place online.
- By using the temporary e-mail services, the user can find out which sites sell his personal information to third parties, by receiving through his temporary e-mail messages from a party other than the one for which the new account was used to register.
- How to protect the eyes from computer radiation
- Turn your computer screen into a TV
- How to protect your computer from hacking
- How do I take a picture of a computer screen?