How to Book Vaccination Slot: As everyone knows that COVID-19 cases in India are skyrocketing. In such a scenario, the government has increased the age group of the vaccination campaign. Now from May 1, 2021, each particular person whose age is above 18 years can take the vaccine. For this, all these individuals should register for the vaccine in advance. Let us know that Covaxin, Covishield and Sputnik have been made available as vaccine for the people.
How to Book Vaccination Slot by Cowin
- Go to www.cowin.gov.in. After that you have to enter your mobile number here. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter otp and click on the Verify button.
- After registering on this website, you will be taken to the Registration of Vaccination. Here you have to fill your Photo ID Type, Photo ID Proof Number, Name, Date of Birth, Gender and other details
- After this, click on the Register button.
- You can link this account to 3 people with you. For this, you have to click on the Add More button
- To find your nearest center, you have to go to www.cowin.gov.in and scroll down. Here you will see a map and dialog box enter your area pin code tap on the Go button.
- To schedule an appointment, select vaccination center, date, slot timing for confirm appoinment.
How to Book Vaccination Slot by UMANG App
- Step 1: First open the UMANG app in the phone. If your phone does not have this app, then download it from Google Play Store first. Then open it. After that go to the Health tab and then select the COWIN section.Install UMANG App
- Step 2: Then tap Register or Login for Vaccination.
- Step 3: Here you have to enter your mobile number and then tap on Submit.
- Step 4: After this an OTP will come on your number. Enter it and then tap on Verify OTP.
- Step 5: Here you have to provide your ID proof, date of birth, name and gender etc. present in the ID. After giving all the details, tap on Submit.
- Step 6: After this a pop-up will come in which you have to tap on Ok.
- Step 7: You can add up to 4 members to the page that opens after this. Tap on Add More to add the Beneficiary.
- Step 8: After adding the benefit, tap on the Schedule Appointment button.
- Step 9: Then enter the PIN code and choose the date and time for the vaccine.
- Step 10: Here you will find many centers which will have dose.
- Step 11: Tap on the option of View Time Slots and choose your nearest center.
- Step 12: Then choose the correct time slot and tap on Confirm.
How to Book Vaccination Slot by Paytm
Step 1: Install Paytm App on Android or ios devices [Android | iOS]
Step 2: Open App and scroll down, find Vaccine Finder
Step 3: Click on Vaccine Finder icon
Step 4: Enter your pin code, select age group and check availability
Step 5: You can see the availability status on your screen
How to Download Vaccination Certificate
- Step 1: To download the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate, you will have to go to cowin.gov.in.
- Step 2: Login with registered mobile number then enter otp
- Step 3: After youcan see registered person click on certificate option
- Step 4: Now your certificate now download
- Know How Effective the Prone Position is in Increasing Oxygen
- 8 Oxygen Rich Foods will meet the lack of oxygen in the blood
- The Amazing Health Benefits of Yellow Kiwi Fruit
- What are the Amazing Health Benefits of Kiwi Fruit
- 12 Benefits of Eating Pineapples for Healthy Body