Central Board of Secondary Education will declare the CBSE 10th result 2020 on July 15 . The result of CBSE 10th 2020 will be made available on the official website, cbseresults.nic.in. Students need to enter their roll number, date of birth, school number, center number and admit card ID to open the CBSE Class 10th result 2020. Now lets us discuss how to check cbse 10 result 2020 in details below.
CBSE class 10th result 2020 highlights
- Result declare timing : Not set (expected 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- CBSE result 2020 Class 10 declare day & date – Wednesday, 15 July 2020
- CBSE 10th result 2020 declare link – Click here
- Other Result website – cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in, results.nic.in, results.gov.in
- Also check cbse class 10th result throgh SMS, IVRS, Digilocker, Umang app, School
How to Check CBSE 10th result 2020 throgh CBSE official website?
- Go to any browser like google, bing, yahoo thorogh computer, mobile tablate.
- Visit the CBSE official website, cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in.
- Now CBSE 10th result 2020 Page open
- Now fill your credential like roll number , DOB , School number are details mentions in your admit card.
- After fill right credential Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your CBSE Class 10th result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
If Website is crash due to heavy load go to other method to check your result.
CBSE has provided IVRS facility. For this, you have to call the number given below. Then when asked during that call.
- Call these numbers : 011-24300699, 011-28127030
- enter your roll number
- and date of birth in the mobile itself
- You will get the result.
By UMANG App
You can also check the result by downloading the CBSE Umang app on your mobile. Here you have to fill your required details including your roll number and date of birth
- Go to Play Store or ios Store install UMANG App on your device
- fill your roll number and date of birth
- click submit botton
- Now Your CBSE Class 10th result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
You can also get CBSE 10th result via SMS on any of your mobiles. You just have to send an SMS. For this, go to your mobile message box and type – cbse10 send it to 12345678 and 7738299899.
- Example : cbse 1234568 send to 773829989
12345678 will be your roll number here. Your result will be sent to your mobile as soon as you send the SMS to the given number.
You can also check the result by downloading the CBSE Umang app on your mobile.
- Go to Play Store or ios Store install UMANG App on your device.
- After this, you have to sign up with DigiLocker.
- At the time of sign-up, an OTP will come on your mobile number registered with CBSE.
- Entering that OTP.
- you can create an account by entering your username and password.
- You will also get your result in this account.
Soon after the result is released, the board sends the results of all their students online to all affiliated schools. If you are not able to check your result through any of the above mentioned methods, then you can contact them in your school and get the result.
How to calculate CBSE Class 10th result 2020 CGPA?
- Students want so as to add their grade points of the main five subjects
- Now, divide it by 5.
- For example : Add the 5 subject grade points you obtain : 7+8+9+6+8 = 38
- Now Divide by 5; 38/5 = 7.6 (CGPA)
How to check percentage cbse class 10th result through your CGPA
- If you want check Percentage : multiply 9.5 in the your CGPA.
- For example : Your CGPA is 7.6 (given above), need to multiply by 9.5 in your total CGPA.
- thus, 7.6*9.5 = 72.2%