Apple Trade In Offer: Apple iPhone 13 The series has been launched. This series has been launched in 4 models. Their starting price is Rs 69,900. It goes up to Rs 1,79,900. If seen, this price is outside the bus of any common man. No average person can buy this phone by spending lakhs of rupees. In such a situation, to help the users, Apple has introduced a new offer. This offer is only for old users. Because there will be many old users who want to buy an iPhone but are unable to buy it due to the high price.
Talking about the company’s new offer, under the Apple Trade in offer, users can get a discount of up to Rs 46,120 on the iPhone 13. However, this offer is not for every iPhone. This is only for iPhone 8 and above.
How to Get the Offer
- For this you have to go to the official website of Apple. If you are planning to buy iPhone 13 then you have to go to the pre-order page of iPhone 13.
- When you go to Apple’s page, you’ll need to click View Pricing on the iPhone 13 pre-order page.
- After this here you have to do you have a smartphone to trade in? Two options will appear under
- In this you have to click on Yes. You will then be asked for your pincode.
- After entering the pincode, users will be asked that Is your smartphone an iPhone? So in this you have to click on Yes. Then you have to enter the serial number of the phone.
After that tap on Apply. After this you may also be asked some questions, after which you will know the price of your phone, how much it will be traded for.
After you buy your new iPhone, the company will show you how to prepare your smartphone for trade-in.
When the company reaches your home to deliver the phone, a diagnostic test will be done on your phone and the condition of the phone will be checked. If all goes well, your phone will be traded in and the purchase is complete.