Apple Benefits for Skin : Apple Is the apple of the most common fruits in terms of agriculture, and consumption between the countries, which is characterized by many of the benefits; Because it contains a high amount of fiber, and many phenol compounds that protect the body from damage to free radicals, the apple contains vitamin C, which is an effective antioxidant; It protects against free radical damage, and also contains vitamins B and Vitamin B6, which contribute to protecting red blood cells, the nervous system, and these elements reduce the incidence of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure, and in this recent article About the benefits, and apple recipes for the skin.
The Apple Benefits for Skin
There are many apple benefits for skin, which enhance the health of the body, and provide the skin with beauty, and here comes a reminder of the most important benefits of apples to the skin, including:
Lighten the skin, and make it shining : Apples contain a high percentage of collagen, which helps to lighten the skin color, and smoothes it, as it contains fibers that make the skin vibrant, and free from impurities, which makes it pink, and glowing.
Balancing skin oils : Apples contain moisturizing and cleansing agents that provide moisture to the skin, and help control and balance skin oils . Preventing signs of aging: Apples are an effective anti-aging marker that causes the skin to turn pale and wrinkled, and it protects the skin from drying and moisture.
Protecting the skin from harmful UV rays : The apple contains defensive bodies that protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays, and contribute to the treatment of pigmentations, and sunburn burns.
Removing skin blemishes, such as acne, and dark spots : Apples have cooling properties that help remove acne , get rid of skin blemishes, and sunburn that may cause dark spots.
Skin Natural Toner : Apples are an effective skin toner; It helps to remove dirt from pores and oils in excess of the skin, as it tightens the skin’s skin, renews the blood circulation, and also neutralizes the skin’s pH, which leads to less excretion of excess oils to the skin.
Treating swollen eyes and dark circles : Apples are among the wonderful ingredients that reduce dark circles, and swollen eyes.
Reducing the risk of skin cancer : Apples contain a low percentage of vitamin A, called (retinoids), and this vitamin regenerates the skin complexion, and reduces the incidence of skin cancer.
Apples contain skin vitamin C : Vitamin C helps make collagen; It is a protein widely available in the skin’s skin, and collagen is an important component, and necessary for the skin.
It helps her to maintain the skin barrier that is resistant to water, and it is worth noting that the low collagen production caused by a lack of vitamin C affects the skin of the skin, which leads to the opening of old wounds, and tearing the skin.
Promote melanin production : Apples contain copper, which is one of the essential minerals to preserve the skin and enhance the production of melanin, which is important in protecting the skin naturally from sunlight and reducing UV rays, and 7% of the daily requirement of copper can be obtained by eating a large apple in the form of daily.
Promote skin growth : Apples contain little vitamin A that helps promote the growth of skin cells and replace damaged cells and tissues with healthier ones .
The benefits of apples to the face
1. Apple Benefits for Skin : Protect the skin from harmful sun rays and treat the burns it causes; It contains a high percentage of copper that contributes to the production of melanin.
2. Facial cell regeneration, reducing the risk of skin cancer; Because it contains a large amount of vitamin A.
3. Increase skin elasticity and smoothness.
4. Moisturizing the face, and cleaning it from the accumulated impurities in its pores; You can cut an apple into slices, extract its juice, and apply it to the skin for a few minutes.
5.Fight against the signs of aging on the skin; Like outlines, wrinkles.
6. Eliminate dark circles and puffs that appear under the eyes.
Read Also : 10 Best Skin Care Tips for Healthy Skin
Apple mixes benefits for skin and the face
Apples and potatoes
1. Mix two tablespoons of apple juice and sprinkle with a grain of potatoes.
2.The mixture is applied around the eyes, left for at least a third of an hour, then washed with lukewarm water, which removes dark circles.
Apples and wheat germ
1.Cut an apple, remove its seeds, and place in a bowl with half a cup of water.
2.The mixture is put on fire, and left to a boil.
3.Mash the mixture, and add an equal amount of wheat germ.
4.Apply the mixture on the face, leave it for at least ten minutes, then wash it with lukewarm water; As this process repeats the skin, improving its health.
Apples and honey
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of apple juice with two teaspoons of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of honey.
2. The mixture is placed on the face with a cotton swab, left for a few minutes, then washed off with warm water; Repeating this process helps clear out the impurities and cleanse them.
Apples and lemon juice
1. Grate an apple, and mix it with a teaspoon of lemon juice.
2.The mixture is applied to the skin, left for a few minutes, then washed with lukewarm water, which removes wrinkles and opens the pores.
Apples and oats
1. Mix two tablespoons of oatmeal with a tablespoon of natural honey, half a teaspoon of flour, plus half a grated apple.
2. Massage the face with the mixture in a circular motion, then wash it with warm water; As this mixture removes and renews dead cells.